Feeling from hangover and fatigue in recent times? What if you could ease that hangover and get a better boost of energy, immunity, faster recovery from illness, or an improved ability to concentrate all in one shot? Yes, that is possible with efficient Vitamin IV therapy. With the proven benefits from this versatile treatment, a significant portion of individuals are adopting this treatment. If you are looking to know more details about vitamin IV therapy, keep reading below.
What Is Vitamin IV Therapy?
- Vitamin IV therapy delivers a healthy dose of nutrients directly into the blood and bypassing the digestive system. Until recent years, vitamin IV therapy was employed only in hospitals for recovering patients suffering from ailments or any type of trauma. With the advancements in evolving this therapy, several people including celebrities have promoted this treatment after getting its unparalleled benefits. Vitamin IV therapy makes the nutrients immediately available for the body by sending them straight into the bloodstream. This type of treatment ensures maximum absorption by the body ensuring that various organs and cells receive optimal nutrients are utilized for improvement.
- Vitamin Iv therapy uses drips that use a tailored combination of vitamins in an exclusive solution. The specific choice of vitamins given for a specific individual is chosen by the expert depending on the requirements after initial consultation and various tests. Different types of essential vitamins and nutrients will be combined as per the requirements. It may be for particular benefit like reducing hangover effects, speedy recovery from any kind of illness, the boost of energy or even boosting of immunity especially in the times of such pandemic.
- Intravenous vitamin therapy is exclusively used for achieving the job of delivering a concentrated dose of nutrients to the body. The exclusive dose of nutrient concentrations achieved via the IV route is almost impossible to be achieved via regular oral ways. Vitamin IV therapy is customized according to the specific customer needs to offer various kinds of vitamin blends to clients. These exclusive blends have shown benefits of resolving or reducing the issues like stress, insomnia, common cold, respiratory ailments, hangover, sinus, immunity boosters, and also improved quality of skin, nails, and hair.
Before deciding the plans for the treatment, there will be a thorough initial consultation to know the medical history of the patient. You have to provide all the information regarding any infections, surgeries, active medications, etc to your doctor to design an accurate vitamin blend and also to check the eligibility for the treatment. Blood tests will be carried for diagnosing the deficiency in the body. Once the treatment plan is finalized, you will have to be asked to fix an appointment and placed in a comfortable position on the day. The amount of IV solution given will be reliant on the present health condition, weight, age of every client. A skilled doctor will cleanse the skin over the injection area on the arm, trace a vein and inject the IV. There will only be minimal pain while the skin is injected in the initial part of inserting the needle to the arm. After the IV is placed, the treatment will require only 15 to 45 minutes is reliant on the kind of treatment given by your medical professional. You can just relax while you get a healthy dose of vitamins.
Is Vitamin IV Therapy Effective?
- IV therapy was majorly used only in hospitals for patients who needed extra push for being dehydrated and not in a position to take oral medications. In recent days, with the advancements in medicine, even healthy people can enhance their overall immunity and energy levels via Vitamin IV Therapy.
- The immune system is getting highly weakened in the modern days due to the stress in the modern lifestyle. You may argue that stress alone will not lead to an individual being susceptible to a virus or other ailments, it surely has proven the ability to deplete the immune system. Hence, the body decreases its capacity to fight the ailments like viruses making us more probable to infections. IV Therapy can offer a boost from depleted energy, helping to enhance the immune system with an easy treatment option.
- Suppose you have lost fluids and electrolytes after a high alcohol party and need to recover the next day from a hangover, Vitamin IV therapy can aid you to restore the lost nutrients to their original levels.
- While the prolonged lists of benefits from this treatment are unparalleled, it can offer them at a quick rate as it will bypass the digestive tract directly to the bloodstream. Patients suffering from gastrointestinal issues can get all the nutrients that are not possible via a regular mechanism.
- If a patient is taking medications for any other health issue, taking a healthy dose of vitamins from vitamin IV therapy can support your other treatment.
- This treatment is usually helpful when a patient is suffering from chronic illness or vitamin deficiency. When your health is completely balanced, then selecting treatments may not offer notable results.
Do You Need Expert Intervention For Vitamin IV Therapy?
In several situations, healthy people who take vitamin IV therapy may face the situation of overdosing with vitamins. If there is an extra dosage of supply to your body with extra amounts of these vitamins than the actual requirements, there are chances of vitamin toxicity. So, it is advised to consult an expert professional before taking this therapy.
Get a total body transformation with the exclusive drip therapy at Love glow and beauty studio. Regardless of your requirement to rehydrate, lose weight, enhance the mood, or resolve a headache our experts are ready to offer you a healthy version of yourself. Are you are looking to enhance your immunity or recovery quickly from a hangover, we have the perfect blend of essential nutrients waiting for you? Our Nurse Injectors are experienced to suggest you the perfect dose according to your particular needs.