Airbrush tanning with organic products will continue forever! The summer glow of many celebrities has been made a long-lasting trend, and their fans have become addicted to achieving that year-long summer glow as well. Airbrush tanning is one of the more recent technological advancements in the tanning industry.
Tanning with an organic airbrush was not always possible because tanned skin was seen as unpleasant and harmful hundreds of years ago. It was usually related to a lack of financial resources as well as poor skin preservation. This was partly because the poor were forced to work outside in the fields while the wealthy could afford to sit around doing nothing. Those days are long gone, and tanning has risen to become a massive industry in spas and salons.
In addition, thanks to the development of “sunless” tanning, there are no longer any concerns about sunburns or skin cancer caused by the effects of tanning on the skin.
The Difference Between Airbrush Tanning and Organic Airbrush Tanning
Airbrush tanning is simply applying a tanning solution consistently to the body with an air compressor or a high-tech spray gun by a professional tanning artist to give the skin a different, usually darker color.
An organic formula or solution is used in tandem with the gun; this results in an evenly sprayed organic solution on the body, giving it a stunning natural bronzed tan effect.
Organic Airbrush Tanning is one of many spray tan formulas available, but it only uses natural components.
Organic Tanning Solution Used in Organic Airbrush Tanning
The Organic Tanning Solution is preservative-free, which means that it does not contain any harmful substances such as alcohol, parabens, artificial colorings, or petrochemicals. Organic Tanning Solution is also hypoallergenic. It is made up of natural and organic substances, as well as herbal and botanical plant extracts.
It is possible to customize the tanning solution to suit anyone’s skin tone, skin type, and skin preference. It is significantly less likely to induce an allergic reaction in those with sensitive skin types.
Love Glow Beauty uses Organic Tanning Solution because it has essential anti-aging qualities and is packed with amino acids and vitamins. The solution also contains jojoba and coconut oil, which will help to protect your skin when wandering throughout the world.
Furthermore, Love Glow Beauty’s airbrush tanning solution contains Eco-Certified Organic DHA, which is further enhanced by adding Erythrulose. This not only helps to prolong the tan but also results in the most natural-looking bronze tint.
Because Erythrulose is a costly component, it is not typically included in the typical spray tan formulation.
Organic Airbrush Tanning: 10 Ways to Get the Best Out of It
- Before receiving another airbrushing tint, thoroughly clean the entire body. After that, avoid using or spraying any scents or lotions to allow the organic spray tan solution to penetrate the skin entirely.
- Remove any makeup from your body.
- Remember to dress in loose-fitting clothing after getting an airbrush tan to avoid getting a tan line. Avoid wearing anything too tight or stretchy on your body. For 4-6 hours, avoid wearing a bra and, if possible, refrain from wearing underwear.
- After an organic airbrush session, refrain from showering for at least 4-6 hours and refrain from engaging in activities or exercises that would make you sweaty. Continue to keep your skin dry until your organic airbrush tan has fully penetrated.
- It is not recommended to exfoliate shortly after a tan.
- Make use of a decent moisturizer with minimal smell to keep your skin moisturized.
- It is important to remember to drink plenty of water regularly to keep your skin supple and healthy.
- When scheduling your tanning appointment, make sure to schedule it early, especially if you will be attending an event directly following your tanning session. You’ll want to give yourself plenty of time for the tan to absorb into your skin thoroughly. Airbrush tans require 6-8 hours to set in and begin to show results on the skin.
- Take note of the importance of shaving well at least 2-3 days before your airbrush tanning appointment. This is because shaving on the same day as an airbrush tan may cause the hair pores to become open, and the open pores may manifest themselves as tiny pinholes. After getting a spray tan, make sure to avoid using any products that contain mineral oil. You should avoid swimming pools with chlorine and hot jacuzzis because the latter two will strip away your gorgeous new organic spray tan, so be careful.
Organic Airbrush Tanning Is Good for You for Several Reasons
- As previously said, organic tan solutions are jam-packed with natural and refreshing, skin-nourishing components. There is no use of alcohol, artificial scents, mineral oil, or preservatives in this product.
- The organic tan solution provides immediate fulfillment, and you’ll walk away with silky and nourished skin as a result. It conceals skin imperfections such as cellulite, varicose veins, stretch marks, and other blemishes.
- Other spray tans may appear streaky and orange, whereas organic airbrush tans produce a gorgeous bronze color when applied correctly. Because it is administered by hand by a qualified technician, it is streak-free and has a far lower odor when compared to the typical spray tan application.
- Organic airbrush tanning appears to be quite natural in appearance. It fades away smoothly and evenly without leaving patches, and it lasts up to 2 weeks without leaving those undesirable stains or splotches.
- Get a natural-looking tan without getting sunburned or hurting your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays!
- You won’t have to be concerned about skin allergies or asthma symptoms arising.
- There are no parabens in the organic spray tan solution. Nothing in it can harm your endocrine system because of preservatives.
- The best thing about Organic Airbrush Tanning is that it’s cruelty-free!
A further advantage of natural or organic airbrush tanning is roughly the same price as the standard spray tanning! Because an organic airbrush tan is equivalent to a standard one, there is no reason not to choose the healthier option.
Are you ready to reap the benefits of having an organic airbrush tan? Book an appointment with Love Glow Beauty today and discover why people love this.